- Covenant Christian Church COOPERATES with other Christian bodies in doing its mission and ministry like JBA, FBC, SBC, and other entities.
- Covenant Christian Church EXPECTS its members to commit to the following Christian disciplines:
- To ABIDE in Christ eternally
John 15:5 (NIV) 5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
- To LIVE in the word faithfully
John 8:31–32 (NIV) 31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
- To PRAY in faith regularly
1 Thessalonians 5:17–18 (NIV) 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
- To FELLOWSHIP with believers
Acts 2:42 (NIV) 42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
- To SERVE the community
Matthew 25:37–40 (NIV) 37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ 40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
- To EVANGELIZE the world
Romans 10:14 (NIV) 14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?