- To WORSHIP the great and good God both personally and corporately.
Psalm 100:2–3 (NIV) 2 Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
- To FOLLOW Christ as Lord and learn to obey His teachings.
Matthew 28:19–20 (NIV) 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- To LOVE our fellow followers of Christ by words and deeds.
1 John 4:11–12 (NIV) 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
- To SERVE those who are in need both materially and spiritually.
1 Peter 4:10 (NIV) 10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
- To SHARE the gospel of Christ to the unbelieving world.
Matthew 24:14 (NIV) 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Monday – Saturday: Appointment Only
Sunday: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Sunday Worship: 10:30 am
Get in Touch
If you are looking for a church home come visit
10570 Greenville Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32256